Sloozie Glasses on Monarch?

Just wondering if anyone know if they sell the Sloozie drink glasses or even have them on the Monarch of the Seas? They are a drink glass that comes in 4 different colors. They have a swirl that goes around the glass.

I feel like i always got those with the drink of the day. I dont think I ever paid for one besides with the drink.

Nice to see a fellow Big Red Boat cruiser! Did you get "tucked in" by Taz? I did, be jealous! lol!

The drink of the day comes in the plastic cup that comes in various colors on the bottom. The glass sloozie come in one of 4 different colors of swirls going around from top to bottom. A drink served in it which you are allowed to keep will cost more than a drink served in an ordinary glass that you do not keep.

In fact, you can choose between 3 souvenier glasses. The swirled glass. The bent stem martini glass. And the tall foofoo drink glass with colorful confetti all over it with the RCI logo for a stem.

Gina

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

:eek: Do they still sell these on Freedom of the Seas? I am desperate to replace the one that went flying last night! My mom (who almost never drinks) got 4 of these as her souvenir of our family trip last year and she uses them ALL the time for desserts!

:( I am heartbroken that I broke one and ruined her set!

:confused: If anyone knows if these are still available and someone is going on Freedom of the Seas (or maybe they are available on other RCI ships), I would be so grateful if I could arrange someone picking up two for me (in case one gets broken in shipping)! I'm willing to make whatever arrangements you need for your help! I just have to fix my mistake!

--Karyn

(:p Okay to email me at karyn at milehighmommy dot com if you can help! Of course I mean no spaces and replacing the "at" and "dot" with symbols, so you can reach me!)

:D Wishing joyous cruising to you all! I love reading your posts! Makes me save more agressively for our next trip together! :)

Archived