Carnival Destiny

cruzNtoo

Hello...We are going on our second family cruise and I have never been on one that has a movie screen out at the pool. Has anyone been on the Destiny and can they tell me if they play movies everynight or just certain nights. Are they new releases?

Thanks

Can't Wait to cruise Destiny!!!!

I will be on the Destiny in March as well and was wondering that same thing and what do they play during the day on that movie screen?

Hey cruisinCLT I'm on the Destiny in March too what's your sail date? we may be on her at the same time. I'm on the March 14th sailing.:)

We were on the Destiny in December and I went back to my capers and found movies on 3 nights out of 5. They were I Am Legend, Transformers and Spiderwick Chronicles. We didn't get to see any as we had late dinner seating and always eat in the dining room.

It's a great ship and you will have a wonderful time.

We were on a few weeks ago. We had late dinner but I think a few of the movies played at 10. I remember that the Dark Knight and Baby Mama played. I can't remember the others since we didn't watch any. They also played concert videos of a different music genre every night. Hope that helps!

• 5 weeks later...

Hey bubbles........

I've been to Cozumel twice and the first time we did the fury catameran and we did the Isla Pasion by twister.

The Fury was fun.......we went out and snorkeled for about 45 mins and then got back on the ship and had unlimited beer and rum punch. Then they dropped us off at a beach for about 45 mins. and then we headed back to the ship and had more drinks.

The Isla Pasion by Twister was a blast! A speed boat picked us up right at the pier and took us about 15 mins to a private island. before we got dropped off at the island, the speed boat did about four 360 degree spins. The island was unlimited drinks and a small lunch buffett. It was very secluded.

This March we are doing an excursion not booked through carnival. it's a private resort called paperclip.gif Nochi Cocom . It recieved alot of excellent reviews so you should think about booking this with us. The resort will only book 100 people so if you wanna book it you need to book it through IslandMarketing.com

Archived