Couple Divi Bay questions.

Chrispmoto

Hi, I have been reading about the water pollution at Great Bay. Since Little Divi is so close, is there any/much water pollution at Little Divi?

Also, is Little Divi "nice and pretty" after the most recent hurricane?

Thank you.

cp.

We own a time share at Divi Little Bay. I have never thought the water polluted. Sometimes when the weather has been rough the water can get clouded but still very nice.

As far as pretty, some might say it's not the prettiest beach. (I actually agree because I think Mullet Bay is the prettiest beach on the Island.) But Divi really tries to keep the property nice. We were there a couple of weeks after the Hurricane. It was sad because they had a lot of damage. However they have been making repairs. I think if you have never been there you won't be able to tell where the damage was.

Divi is a nice and easy beach to go to from the cruise pier. If you like to snorkel, there are lots of fish to see.

Have fun in St. Maarten

(I actually agree because I think Mullet Bay is the prettiest beach on the Island.)

You're making it tough for me...

I originally wanted to go to Mullet, but thought Divi would be easier, as well as being a nice place.

I have a busy day in St Thomas/St John the day before so I wanted something easy to do on St Maarten, and the "nice beach" experience is what we are after.

?????????

I still have 5 weeks to decide. Any more opinions on Divi vs Mullet?

Sorry, I didn't mean to make it any more difficult. Mullet is definitely a prettier beach but Divi has many more amenities and is much easier to get to. You could enjoy time at the beach and then go do a little shopping in town.

Archived