Extremely fast passport processing!

Mom2ncr

I applied for a passport on Monday, January 12 and I received it today! (the 23rd). There was also one holiday in that time period so I had it in 9 business days. Pretty impressive! The State Dept. has a website where you can track the status of your application and it always said "your application cannot be found and it takes at least 7-10 days to appear here". So, I just assumed it had not even been entered into the system yet for processing. Just a heads up for anyone about to apply....

The State Dept. has a website where you can track the status of your application and it always said "your application cannot be found and it takes at least 7-10 days to appear here". So, I just assumed it had not even been entered into the system yet for processing. Just a heads up for anyone about to apply....

Geez! I wish they'd just take that site down & stop telling people about it. It was that way last spring when we applied for our passports too & it freaked me out that it said that. Then one day - viola - our passports arrived. But the site still said the ap couldn't be found.

Archived