$1.00 Store

Atty

a blow up raft, we take a couple on the cruise with us and when we leave the beach at the end of the day we give them to a child that is on the beach. It's always so funny to see there faces when you hand them a raft....:D

Funny about the raft. We brought a small sand bucket and shovel for my grandson the last cruise. When we left the island to get on the tender we gave it to a young girl that was playing nearby. She was so excited she started yelling to her parents "Mom ... can I take this?" Mom was so cute ... asked me where to return it. I told her to leave it somewhere for another child. It was the first time I had thought about doing that.

The over the door shoe holder for all that little stuff so you can keep track of it. I also get some big 32 ounce plastic cups - I think two years ago when we went they were Coca Cola cups. I use those to make my cold brew tea. I am an iced tea-aholic!:D

A few of those teensy washcloth things that are the size of a checker but turn into a washcloth when they get wet. This comes in handy if you need an extra cloth for whatever, like washing out a travel mug or something. Not that a couple cheap washcloths would take up much room in the luggage.

How would you blow up the raft on the island? Just curious as the rentals of floats are quite high and it is a great idea, but how do you inflate them? We would have that much wind in the heat and all.

Thanks.

hmmm...... well, it is a blow up raft..... put the plastic valve in your mouth and blow...... never had a problem, maybe I am just full of hot air....

How would you blow up the raft on the island? Just curious as the rentals of floats are quite high and it is a great idea, but how do you inflate them? We would have that much wind in the heat and all.

Thanks.

Just blow them up the old fashioned way! Believe me, we live in S. Florida do it all summer long - heat and all!

Little bottle of bubbles for sailaway, boas, any Christmas decor for Christmas sailings, ID holder for seapass, Thermal cup for coffee (leave it when we leave), books to toss when done reading, room deodorizer for the bathroom, watches (since we use our phones for clocks), tote bag for beach..

Ok.......sorry it's so many but I was looking at my pile for the cruise next week!!

Btw....love the idea for the tap light.......never thought of that one!

I thought one cruises during Christmas time to escape having to decorate..;);)

Kathy.......NOPE.......but with 1.00 decor you don't have to remove it....let the steward trash it or keep it....who cares...it's just a buck!!! And YUP, you have to decor on the PB reunion cruise!!

Archived