Party Beaches

thegpars

I see that all the beach clubs seem to be quiet and relaxing.. we enjoy music.. is there any party beach clubs?

I guess this would depend on the time of year, I would look at the most popular threads and determine what fits your group.

Carlos and Charlie's Beach Club is supposed to be a big party at the beach. I haven't been there myself. There is also a bar by one of the piers, but that is not what I'm referring too. I asked my tour operator if they could recommend a beach we could hang out at after our tour. This is what they recommended, and I've read on these boards that it can get pretty crazy there.

Carlos and Charlie's Beach Club is supposed to be a big party at the beach. I haven't been there myself. There is also a bar by one of the piers, but that is not what I'm referring too. I asked my tour operator if they could recommend a beach we could hang out at after our tour. This is what they recommended, and I've read on these boards that it can get pretty crazy there.

Actually I walk by the club on my last trip and it was mild compared to the dowtown location. But I guess this depends on ships in port, time of year etc.

Archived