Constellation 30 July 2005

kilted scout

The last time I saw this cruise mentioned was some time ago.

So far there is only 2 people signed up for the Celebrity Connections Party - my wife and I.

Would like to get to know anybody else going on this date with a view to sharing thoughts. ideas and possibly ground arrangements. We live in the UK and will be pleased to offer any advice on pre-tours etc.

I am a Business Travel Agent by profession, I AM NOT TOUTING FOR TRADE - I will give anybody any help I can but will not make bookings etc. This is my leisure time - I guard it jealously

Rodney and Jane Turner

Hi - I had posted to the roll call thread for this cruise a long time ago, but it's so hard to follow those. In any case, we will be on this cruise with our two children, 10 & 12. Due to other summer plans, we will not have the time to spend in UK this time - we've really enjoyed our time in London before, however, and look forward to making a separate trip back to England in the future.

But, if you know of any good hotel to spend the night pre-cruise in Dover, would appreciate hearing about it. We will be flying by day from New York one day prior to the cruise.

Thanks.

Dover is not a place I would choose to even visit. let alone stay in. But as we must i would suggest the RamadaJarvis hotel. I don't know it personally but the brand is ok. The web site is https://ramadajarvis.com/ramada/reservation/rateListMenu.mi

they are offering a family room at English Pounds 66.00 per night, about $100.This is a good rate for the uk.

For a more interesting stop would you consider Canterbury? It is a nice place to spend the day, we don't sail until 5 pm on Saturday.

I wonder if celebrity has special transfer and hotel deals?

My e-mail is randjturner@btinternet.com if I can be of assistance

Rodney

Archived