Celebrity Century with kids?

wantogonow

Has anyone cruised recently on Celebrity Century with children? We recently booked a great deal for a 5 nt West. Caribbean in Feb. and we have 2 boys, ages 7 and 9. We will all four have fun-- no matter what, I am sure of it--we aren't the type to let the little things get us down and anywhere is better than sub zero Michigan right now!! But I am just curious of any reviews of the Childrens Program on Century or any details you could pass along to help us get even more excited!!?

I have been scouring this site and others for reviews and it seems NO one ever mentions or reviews the kids clubs etc or if children are mentioned in a review..they are complaining about them being on Celebrity! But then in another post recently I saw someone mention she thought Celebrity had the best Childrens programs...

So... anything to share with us?!

I am already getting them prepared for the saltwater pools (we were on Enchantment in June and they loved the freshwater...the saltwater--not so much!) My 7 yr old is looking forward to pasta bar and my 9 yr old wants to know if they have a Wii :rolleyes:.

My husband and I were on Century in 1999, before kids, so it will be interesting to relive it in a different stage of our life!!

Thanks so much!! :)

Archived