Tranport from Orlando Int'l Airport to Port Canaveral

jan1403

I know the cheapest option is a one way car rental but after a 10 hour flight from the UK and the time difference, I don't want to hire a car from a safety point of view. Can anyone recommend a company to get us from the airport to the Radisson. I don't want a shuttle where we have to wait for it to fill up. I would like it to be waiting for us when we collect our luggage. Thanks

I know the cheapest option is a one way car rental but after a 10 hour flight from the UK and the time difference, I don't want to hire a car from a safety point of view. Can anyone recommend a company to get us from the airport to the Radisson. I don't want a shuttle where we have to wait for it to fill up. I would like it to be waiting for us when we collect our luggage. Thanks

You know, I keep thinking that on my off days I could shuttle people to the pier from the airport. I have a big SUV and could easily do it and I could always use the extra money.....

You know, I keep thinking that on my off days I could shuttle people to the pier from the airport. I have a big SUV and could easily do it and I could always use the extra money.....

Ok, you're hired...lol How much from the airport to the Country Inn?

We are going to use Cocoa Beach shuttle in September from MCO to Best Western Cocoa Beach $75 single journey for 4 people We are flying in on Virgin Atlantic and arriving 16.55hrs the price rises for flights arriving after 7pm.

We are going to use Cocoa Beach shuttle in September from MCO to Best Western Cocoa Beach $75 single journey for 4 people We are flying in on Virgin Atlantic and arriving 16.55hrs the price rises for flights arriving after 7pm.

Yeah, I been searching the web and can't find a service that beats CB Shuttles prices.

Contact Sunray Transportation. We used them to go from the Orlando Airport to the Radisson in Oct 07. Very good company to work with. On time and professional.

Archived