Anyone recall last minute price drop on Explorer 5 night?

Wanting to book b2b on Explorer this summer. Already booked on 9 night sailing 8/20. The prior sailing is a 5 night Bermuda - very high priced. I have no choice but to wait and try to grab a "last minute" deal. (This prices right now for an inside is about $849 or so I believe) Seems to me that this 5 night is overpriced for what it is when you compare it to the 9 night bermuda and caribbean or just caribbean runs).

Was wondering if anyone was able to book a good deal last August on the Explorer for a 5 night last minute. If so - do you remember how many days/weeks ahead you booked and at what price/how much of a discount? Thanks.:)

Wanting to book b2b on Explorer this summer. Already booked on 9 night sailing 8/20. The prior sailing is a 5 night Bermuda - very high priced. I have no choice but to wait and try to grab a "last minute" deal. (This prices right now for an inside is about $849 or so I believe) Seems to me that this 5 night is overpriced for what it is when you compare it to the 9 night bermuda and caribbean or just caribbean runs).

Was wondering if anyone was able to book a good deal last August on the Explorer for a 5 night last minute. If so - do you remember how many days/weeks ahead you booked and at what price/how much of a discount? Thanks.:)

I've booked a couple JS's for the 5 night Bermuda cruises in Oct. for 999.00 pp which was half price at the time on a special in July/Aug. Interiors went for 399-599.00 for Oct. on special. It's rare you would get a great deal for summer months as that is a peak time for families to cruise as kids are out of school but with this economy, who knows? :) Good luck! Specials will show up about 6-8 weeks before a sail date and go FAST so keep watching.

I'm hoping the economy causes some price drops. We're planning our 2nd cruise, this time with the kids. My daughter graduates in June, but the best prices are the end of August, as far as summer weather. I think I'm just going to book something this week and hope for price drops. Than it would be a nice bonus for onboard credit.

Archived