Does anybody know??

denali99

Were sailing on Conquest a week from today and was wondering if the cabin doors are magnetic. Help

are you asking about the door to the balcony, or the door to the room/ bathroom?

front door/bathroom doors are not magnetic, not sure about the balcony doors.

Not sure what exactly you are asking. Are you asking about the locks? Or are you asking if you walk by the door with a piece of iron will it stick to the door?

LMAO!! Thanks for the giggle. The visual I got of people with metal plates in their head, pins and plates in bones, etc trying to walk down the hallways of the ship.:D

if you are referring to the balcony door, and the AC, no that is not a problem. you will not need a magnet as others suggest on other threads to keep the a/c on.

if you are referring to your outside cabin door, as to hang magnets etc. on your door, sorry, i honestly cannot remember this. i think they were, but i could be telling you a lie....and i'd hate to do that.

LMAO!! Thanks for the giggle. The visual I got of people with metal plates in their head, pins and plates in bones, etc trying to walk down the hallways of the ship.:D

good news is, those of us with steel plates,rods, pins, screws etc. will not set off the metal detectors, and i have yet to be stuck to a door on the ship....but i guess it could happen lol

if you are referring to the balcony door, and the AC, no that is not a problem. you will not need a magnet as others suggest on other threads to keep the a/c on.

if you are referring to your outside cabin door, as to hang magnets etc. on your door, sorry, i honestly cannot remember this. i think they were, but i could be telling you a lie....and i'd hate to do that.

We had to use two sided tape on the Legend, magnent didn't work.

good news is, those of us with steel plates,rods, pins, screws etc. will not set off the metal detectors, and i have yet to be stuck to a door on the ship....but i guess it could happen lol

My daughter has a plate and pins in her leg, the visual of her leg sticking to the door was just too much. Thanks, good to know she can still cruise without getting "stuck" down below LOL

Archived