UK Bargain Hunters

I would contact one of the large TA's in the USA as they are very competitive. Another advantage for you by going this way is that you won't lose your deposit if you change your mind before final payment is due as they do in the UK.

Try common names such as cruise dot etc. or a google search and do research from there.

Your time invested will be well worth it. I often book cruises for family from the UK.

Good Luck :)

At the moment the $ is so strong against the £ you would have to find a very good deal to make it worthwhile booking through a US TA. However, it is certainly true that you can get your deposit refunded if you cancel before final payment becomes due. If you are looking for a late deal this would not be any advantage so I suggest you buy the quality Sunday papers and you will find loads of cruises in the classifieds. You could also look online, there are many online cruise TAs with last minute deals. How about Teletext on line? In general though you are better off booking as far in advance as possible to get the early booking discounts and best prices. If you book with RCCL and the price goes down, you can ask for the lower price.

Archived