Hi! I'm newv here, And Injust booked on Oasis, but, did I do...

The right thing? I just booked Oasis by calling and booking directly over the phone with Royal Carribean.

I booked an inside cabin, for $729.00 a person, which is what they also show online. Could i have done better thru travel agent?

I am on deck 9, I hope that is a good one.

My husband dand I just got off the Carnival Imagination and just had a terrible time! We had an outside cabin on deck 7, and once the ship started to saii, which was at night, of course, the noise in our cabin wss awful! It sounded like someone was banging on the side of the ship with a hammer all night long! So, I'm hoping this will be a little quieter?

The right thing? I just booked Oasis by calling and booking directly over the phone with Royal Carribean.

I booked an inside cabin, for $729.00 a person, which is what they also show online. Could i have done better thru travel agent?

I am on deck 9, I hope that is a good one.

My husband dand I just got off the Carnival Imagination and just had a terrible time! We had an outside cabin on deck 7, and once the ship started to saii, which was at night, of course, the noise in our cabin wss awful! It sounded like someone was banging on the side of the ship with a hammer all night long! So, I'm hoping this will be a little quieter?

Since you have passenger cabins immediately above and below it should be as quiet as it can be.

Well,

I just checjed my confirmation email and we are in cabin Q9120 wayyyyy at the front of this ship! Considering the size of this ship, I don't think there will be any motion problems with it being in the front, but because of the size of the ship, I know I am going to have a loonnnng walk to everythng...I would have rather been more mid ship, but they only had a handful of inside cabins left, and they all at the front of the ship.

Any problems with this?

With the size of this ship and the stabilizers I don't think you will have any trouble. "Pure" inside cabins on Oasis are hard to come by mid ship due to the design with the central park, promenade and the boardwalk taking up so much central space. We are in a CL and I also booked an inside for my DS's friends (graduation gift to my DS) and the inside cabin I got is all the way in the front and we are all the way in the back. My TA said it was the best she could due unless I wanted to put them waaay down (no) or in a balcony interior (no, I'm already spending enough thank you). So, I don't think you could do better with a TA, and you should be fine where you are. Enjoy Oasis, it's going to be awesome.

I'm sure you will be so busy keeping up with all the activities that when you hit your cabin at the end of the day you'll sleep like a baby. Being in the center of the ship and closer to the water line is better for motion and movement.. Oasis is the biggest cruise ship ever so I'm sure itll be awesome no matter where your cabin is:)

We just booked Independence and look forward to doing the biggie "Oasis when she's hit the waves a few time..

Happy Cruising...

Archived