Grand Cayman 7 Mile Beach

ibass

BabySam99 ~

I just viewed your photos of your Enchantment cruise.

You and your brother look like twins. Your Aunt looks like both of you...and your Dad looks like all of you! :D

That was very nice....that your Aunt was traveling with you.

I will be on the Enchantment this summer.....thanks for the look around! ;)

Yes. Jan 22! Can't wait! But that will be our last port and sad to say nearing the end of our vacation. We are back in Miami on 1/24. :mad:

I'll be pulling into Ocho Rios on the 24th. Looking forward to a day with Peat Taylor and climbing the Falls and tubing the river.

BabySam99 ~

I just viewed your photos of your Enchantment cruise.

You and your brother look like twins. Your Aunt looks like both of you...and your Dad looks like all of you! :D

That was very nice....that your Aunt was traveling with you.

I will be on the Enchantment this summer.....thanks for the look around! ;)

Thanks Boo's Mom! I love my family and would rather go with them than anyone else. My Auntie is 80 but that doesn't stop her! She gets around great! We all do look alike...BIG noses! LOL Have a great time, I know you will, Enchantment is just what her name implies. :)

I'll be pulling into Ocho Rios on the 24th. Looking forward to a day with Peat Taylor and climbing the Falls and tubing the river.
That should be fun! When we were in Jamaica last year, we just shopped around in the morning and took a taxi to Dunn's River in the afternoon. It was kind of nice to do that in the afternoon after the cruise ship crowd left!:) Also, if you are looking to call home, the Island Village Shopping Center is just to the right as you get into town. It is where the road T's. They have an international calling station that costs about $5 for 10 minutes or something like that.

p.s. On 1/24, our flight doesn't leave Miami until 4ish, so we are doing the Everglades Airboat Tour. Always wanted to do that. Lets hope no alligators eat me!:eek:

Live alligators out roaming around. That just sounds so crazy to me. Let's hope they don't otherwise we won't know how your trip went. Have a great time. Thanks for the calling home tip. We have already had this discussion as last year's ship to shore calls were a wee bit pricey.... :eek:

We were in Ocho two years ago for a week and we plan on going back and seeing the resort again with our friends. It is getting so close, I am very excited.

Well, I'm just a crazy girl!:D :p Very adventurous. I always like doing something I haven't done before! DH gets drug along for the ride. hee. hee. He loves it, but just pretends he doesn't! I hope we make it back too! But, just in case, I bought more life insurance this week! LOL

Also, if you didn't see this thread, I asked about a calling station in Grand Cayman. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=90789

Guys when you get off the ship from being tendered in, there are lot's of taxis to take you to ther beach. The taxis automatically stop at Sea Grape beach on 7 mile beach. You can request other beaches along the route. Sea Grape was really nice and have chairs, umbrellas, jet skis, and other things to rent. It also has table and chairs with umbrellas. Food and drink are a little pricey but hey your on vacation...right?!

http://community.webshots.com/user/kimbo041562 Here is a link to photos of Sea Grape...hope this helps.

Have a great time everyone! :)

Thanks for the Sea Grape pictures! Now we know what to expect!

Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

Does Sea Grape Beach have access to a bar?:confused: If it's a great beach I should be able to get alcoholic drinks. And or beer!:p If it doesn't is there somewhere really close that does have beach access and drinks and facilities?

Thank you so much, will be there in April.:D

Jj.

Does Sea Grape Beach have access to a bar?:confused: If it's a great beach I should be able to get alcoholic drinks. And or beer!:p If it doesn't is there somewhere really close that does have beach access and drinks and facilities?

Thank you so much, will be there in April.:D

Jj.

Jj check out my pics in the link in my signature...I have a picture of the bar and yes it's right on the beach...:)

Archived