Glory on March 14th

teacher2cruiser

We've cruised March Break for the past 4 years. Two years ago we were on the Glory. The majority of cruisers that week & the week before are college students. On the Glory is was a little out of control. Last year we were on the Freedom & the college students were very well behaved. Might have had something to do with the fact the girls out numbered the guys 4-1 on that cruise. There were some very happy young men on that cruise.

I'm in the education business, too. My DH and I always cruise during spring break. For us this year, it means leaving two weeks later than you. We used to go about that time, but our state passed a new law...long story, but now school starts two weeks later than it used to. There will be lots of college kids, but we've met some great ones on our cruises. Once we had a great time with a family at dinner, and then next year on spring break the "kids" were there alone on the same ship we were on! How funny is that. They were great, though.

We will also be on the March 14 Glory Cruise. It is our spring break also. We have 32 people in our group with kids ages 17, 16, 10, 8, 2, 6, 3, 9.

We cruised last year during spring break and didn't have any problems with kids or teenagers.

Lora

• 3 weeks later...

We chose this cruise because we hoped it would have LOTS of teenagers. We have one 16 year old son and he was hoping for a vacation that would offer lots of socializing. On our last cruise over the summer I went on deck our last night at 3 am (he was usually in by 1 am) to find about fifteen teens all sitting around some tables drinking sodas and just hanging out. There was no canoodling in the deck chairs! He thought the kids were all nice and "pretty good". He keeps up with several of them via Facebook, texting, etc.

PastaMom2011

My 16 year old niece and 18 year old nephew will be going with us on this cruise also. They are also hoping for teens to hang out with. I figure since it's Spring Break there should be plenty of kids to hang out with.

CAN'T WAIT TO GO!! I'm so ready. I have vacationitis and finding it harder and harder to concentrate at work.

Lora

• 2 weeks later...

I cruised on the Glory 2 years ago that week and it will be half college kids. They were well behaved overall but they just took over the ship. The bars will be hopping that is for sure. Greg

Archived