Your "go-to" food

MISSSNOOPYGIRL

Okay, I give up, what's a "Bitter and Blanc", and what is in a "Miami Vice'?:o

The DS is going to be thrilled when I tell him they serve Fried mozzarella on the ship. He lives for that stuff!:D

My favorite food item, is the lobster tails. I eat as many of them as I can. So far I've only 3 of them down before I cried "uncle'!:eek:

Am so looking forward to all these treats when we sail in April!:D

Let's see the pumpkin soup, reuben, warm chocolate melting cake, a Twilight Zone, and oh yea, the omelets. Well, my love of omelets may have something to do with the chef on my last Fantasy cruise. He had a great personality and was very CUTE! ;)

I've been eating my beef rare since I was 5 years old, so 43 years, I've NEVER been sick from it.

So the advice of raw is bad, I'll take that with the grain of salt. My odds are pretty good, I'll gamble rather than eat shoe leather.

Also Carpaccio is raw beef very thinly sliced, they serve it on the ship:eek:

It's delicious <licks the blood off her fingers> ;)

Carole

I was salivating reading though the other post! For some reason my sunflower seeds don't taste as good as they did before this thread:confused: I need to cruise NOW!!!

My favorites (and I have a lot) are:

-escargot ~so yummy~

-shrimp cocktail every night at dinner

-any and all of the soups (pepperpot and pumpkin are my favorites)

-Caesar salad (always taste better on the boat)

-tuna salad on English muffin (perfect for when DOD's have made your

stomach slightly sensitive..lol)

-lobster

-cappuccino pie

-hamburger from the dining room at lunch (nowhere near as overcooked

as the ones on the lido)

-crab cakes

DH's favorites

-chocolate melting cake

-Caesar salad

-filet mignon

-beef stroganof (sp?)

-ice cream

Like the OP there was nothing wow about any of the food for me. So for now I don't have a favorite that I want to go back for. But I am determined to keep cruising until I find a wow food for me. It's a sacrifice I am willing to make :D

all the drinks of the day (except the yellow bird), kiss on the lips, chocolate melting cake, bitter and blanc, the amazing turkey sandwiches from the deli, room service blt's, french toast in the dining room, the omelettes, pizza, burgers, fries...and then on day 2, :D....

Okay, I give up, what's a "Bitter and Blanc", and what is in a "Miami Vice'?:o

The DS is going to be thrilled when I tell him they serve Fried mozzarella on the ship. He lives for that stuff!:D

My favorite food item, is the lobster tails. I eat as many of them as I can. So far I've only 3 of them down before I cried "uncle'!:eek:

Am so looking forward to all these treats when we sail in April!:D

I want to know what a bitter and blanc is too!

A Miami Vice is a strawberry daquiri and pina colada swirled together.

I love escargot! I also love the pepper pot soup, I will have to eat in the DR for lunch every time it is offered. I also love the pizza on board.

Doesn't anyone like BBC's? They are my go-to sailaway drink!

Can't wait to order late night BLT's from room service! :)

Ok,So Ive been reading about the food.IM STARVING now,but right now Im running fever,so it makes it worse,lol.I make a MEAN ruben here at home,are they really just to die for onboard? I think I must try that first. Chilli dawgs and alcohol dont sound like my idea of a good time...later that is...lol. Ok,this is silly,but I LOVE RANCH dressing.I love to dip fries and yes,the occasional roll in it.Hows the ranch onboard.Is it that fonkey packaged stuff or is it good? thx

Ok,So Ive been reading about the food.IM STARVING now,but right now Im running fever,so it makes it worse,lol.I make a MEAN ruben here at home,are they really just to die for onboard? I think I must try that first. Chilli dawgs and alcohol dont sound like my idea of a good time...later that is...lol. Ok,this is silly,but I LOVE RANCH dressing.I love to dip fries and yes,the occasional roll in it.Hows the ranch onboard.Is it that fonkey packaged stuff or is it good? thx

My DH would probably DRINK Ranch, if given the chance. He loves the Ranch on Carnival, LOL.

Archived