Question re Port Canaveral stop

JEDIKNIGHT

(See! I am able to discuss something other than food!):D

I'm hoping to arrange a Sea World trip. NCL'S site says that the Gem arrives at 12pm, leaves at 10pm.

Is it realistic to organize a taxi, OR private car to take us to Sea World? All we'd need is an actual 4 hours at Sea World.

The way I see it: Leave Gem by 12:30. In SW at 2pm. Leave SW at 6pm.

Arrive at Gem by 8pm.

Does that sound realistic?

Car rental not an option. Has to be by taxi or pre-reserved car.

Thanks.

(See! I am able to discuss something other than food!):D

I'm hoping to arrange a Sea World trip. NCL'S site says that the Gem arrives at 12pm, leaves at 10pm.

Is it realistic to organize a taxi, OR private car to take us to Sea World? All we'd need is an actual 4 hours at Sea World.

The way I see it: Leave Gem by 12:30. In SW at 2pm. Leave SW at 6pm.

Arrive at Gem by 8pm.

Does that sound realistic?

Car rental not an option. Has to be by taxi or pre-reserved car.

Thanks.

I live on the space coast...Why not a rental car? There is one right there,and its 1 road all the way to the sea world exit.You canot goof it and the cost should be about $50.

Taxi would be $100+ each way.Limo would be about $400.

Steve

Does NCL provide transportation to Sea World? That may be another option. Just be aware that just because you dock at 12, depending on when the ship is cleared, you may or may not be off by 12:30.

Either way, you should have plenty of time to do Sea World and still get back to the ship. I guess the other thing to think about is how long it will take to get there and how late the park is open.

We're also trying to figure out what we want to do here. We had wanted to do Kennedy Space Center, but now with the later arrival that may not work.

Enjoy!

Does NCL provide transportation to Sea World? That may be another option. Just be aware that just because you dock at 12, depending on when the ship is cleared, you may or may not be off by 12:30.

Either way, you should have plenty of time to do Sea World and still get back to the ship. I guess the other thing to think about is how long it will take to get there and how late the park is open.

We're also trying to figure out what we want to do here. We had wanted to do Kennedy Space Center, but now with the later arrival that may not work.

Enjoy!

About 45-50 minutes to get to sea world from the port.

Not enough time to see the space center.A whole day would be needed to see everything as a bus tour is part of the center.

Steve

Steveaaaaa

What is the name of the car rental right at port canaveral? Appreciate it.

Thanks

Its Budget,but its not in the port,its at the entrance to the port.Its about a 1/4 mile. When you are on the ship in the port,you will see the one road in and out.Where that road ends or the intersection of it,is where you will see the car rental place.

Steve

Archived