Cruise planning

KnightsofColumbus

I have never cruised before, but I will be on a cruise in 5 months on the Carnival Victory. I have booked 4 excursions through Carnival and and one independent (COSOL). Also, in St. Thomas we just plan on taking a taxi to Megan's bay and some shopping.

I have the flights, and the hotels for pre cruise and post cruise stay.

I was wondering what I should be doing between now and the cruise. Is there a website somewhere that has what you should be doing and how far out you should be thinking about it to plan the cruise? I feel like I'm pretty on top of things, but I'm worried there might be something I'm overlooking. I will also be getting married 2 days before the cruise, and I'm a graduate student and trying to finish up a thesis this in the next 5 months so I'm worried that I will be so busy I will forget something.

thanks a lot!

Yes, there is a website that can answer all of your cruise questions.......and you're on it! ;) This is the best site I've found for cruise planning. Just read a lot of threads and you'll find out things you never would have thought of.

Sounds like you have things pretty well set ~ excursions, flights, hotels. Go to Carnival.com and register your cruise on it. You'll need your booking number. Then you can fill out the Fun Pass, which is like a pre-cruise registration. You'll need to print out your documents and luggage tags.

Have fun and happy cruising. :)

Momofzeke pretty much nailed it...

Check in here frequently, especially as questions arise. These folks are the greatest cheerleaders for new cruisers in the world!

They'll give you packing tips, hints on where to go/what to do, what not to miss on board, what to miss on board, where to shop and how to shop!!

You're in good hands here.

Relax and enjoy the ride!!!

:)

Mach

Sounds like you are on top of things. Now, I would say begin to read the threads on packing/things not to miss while on board etc. There are all kinds of little tricks/tips about what to take, where to go on the ships and what to partake in.

Make sure you have your passports!

Archived