Shadow Mexican Riveria Dec 14

LaPaloma

Gary..our docs arrived today...now all we have to do is pack and dream..ha!..see you aboard! We will be recognizable. We are amost 70 and almost 75...and our friends are Miexicans...his is a big guy with white hair about 60 and his lovely wife is with salt and pepper hair and around mid 40's! Yeah, we call her his trophy wife! We are sharing the Grand Suite.

Still no docs here, but our TA is in Dallas and we are in Sacramento. We will keep our eyes out for you. What a great way to visit Mexico with people who speak the language and perhaps know the country. I speak enough Spanish to get in trouble or get lost. We have been down there on 4 cruises I think in the last couple of years but looking forward to our first experience on Silversea. If you can spot us, I am the hair challenged guy of 60 with my blondish wife who looks ten years younger than me but is actually closer to my age. We are in one of the Vista suites with the shared balcony.

Gary

Archived