Carnival Legend Snorkel trips

DEwoman

Hi All! :DI am looking for snorkeling trips in April on the Carnival Legend stops. Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, and Roatan. If we do anything at all we want to have a nice trip on Belize. I would say we are somewhat experienced snorkelers (in the Florida Keys and Virgin Islands- amazing!). We want to take a boat trip, but I do not want an exceptionally long, rough ride just to get to a spot. Should we just go with Carnival's trips?? Would they be too crowded? Any advise or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Hi All! :DI am looking for snorkeling trips in April on the Carnival Legend stops. Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, and Roatan. If we do anything at all we want to have a nice trip on Belize. I would say we are somewhat experienced snorkelers (in the Florida Keys and Virgin Islands- amazing!). We want to take a boat trip, but I do not want an exceptionally long, rough ride just to get to a spot. Should we just go with Carnival's trips?? Would they be too crowded? Any advise or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Hey, I'm going on the Legend in April and am also planning on doing some snorkelling. Our current plans are: Grand Cayman- Reef, Rays and Rum tour with a tour group called Nativeway. They are highly recommended on the Grand Cayman board and you can research their tours by googling their name. There are also quite a few other tour guides that are well recommended so make sure you check all the port boards on cruisecritic.

In Belize, we are thinking about a snorkelling trip with Coral Breeze tours [also from recommendations posted here]. I have read that some people prefer to book snorkel trips from the cruiseline here because they leave straight from the ship rather than having to take a tender to shore first.

In Roatan, I've read that there is very good snorkelling right off the beach at Fins and Flippers resort so we may go there. I've also read good things about Tabayana beach which is by the West End, a nice area with shops and restaurants. Victor Bodden tours offers a snorkelling trip and he comes highly recommended. I did an island tour with him, but not snorkelling and we had a great time. For Cozumel, I've read Chankanaab Park has good snorkelling. I have not been there, but we may give it a try. It's supposed to be very nice.

Enjoy your trip. You will find a ton of helpful info by reading these boards.

Archived