ISO Lost Pictures in Cozumel 1/19/09

LRISR

Hello all,

My friends and I were in Cozumel on the 19th on the Liberty. We did the Dolphin Encounter and purchased the pictures and DVD but unfortunately left them in a cab. So if by any chance you were on the Carnival Liberty or Carnival Freedom that day and found a bag with pictures and a DVD in a cab please let me know!!! No one turned them in to the Dolphin facility and they don't keep copies.

Thanks in advance!!

L.

Hello all,

My friends and I were in Cozumel on the 19th on the Liberty. We did the Dolphin Encounter and purchased the pictures and DVD but unfortunately left them in a cab. So if by any chance you were on the Carnival Liberty or Carnival Freedom that day and found a bag with pictures and a DVD in a cab please let me know!!! No one turned them in to the Dolphin facility and they don't keep copies.

Thanks in advance!!

L.

Did you try to contact the cab company?

When I did a dive in Moorea, French Polynesia, we bought the dive video. Got home and found there was no DVD in the case. We contacted the company and they sent us another, try contacting the company, they may do something for you.

I don't know the name or number of the cab company there. All we remember is that it was red and white. If anyone has that information, I would gladly contact them, I speak fluent Spanish and could easily communicate my request.

We contacted Dolphin Discovery and they don't keep copies of anything. We realized the pictures were missing AFTER we sailed from the port. :-(

Thanks!!

L.

I don't know the name or number of the cab company there. All we remember is that it was red and white. If anyone has that information, I would gladly contact them, I speak fluent Spanish and could easily communicate my request.

We contacted Dolphin Discovery and they don't keep copies of anything. We realized the pictures were missing AFTER we sailed from the port. :-(

Thanks!!

L.

Dolphin Discovery might know the cab company....

Archived