Cruising the Cays????any one???

fisherman4life

has anybody done this or reccomend this for 6?

plus i cant find a price on this

Cruising the Cayes

Talk about several islands on the same day!

This snorkeling bonanza takes place just east of Belize City, and whisks the aqua lovers first to the uninhabited island of Rendezvous Caye, which sits on top the great Belize barrier reef, for fabulous snorkeling amongst the abundant sea life.

After your first snorkeling expedition, you’ll head over to historic St. George's Caye, with its cannons on the beach!

Here you can take a walk and enjoy the vistas of the splendid colonial homes on what was the first capital of Colonial Belize. Lunch will be served at one of the island's restaurant facing the blue Caribbean. Hop back on board and move to Gallows Point reef for another great snorkeling experience, before your day ends.

Duration:

6 1/2 hrs Activities:Tour depart from Belize Tourism VillageTour arrives at Rendezvous CayeSnorkel TourTransfer to St George's CayeLunch & Leisure SwimmingTransfer to Gallow Point reefSnorkelling & SwimmingReturn to Ship

http://www.belizetours.com.bz/TourBelize/tour-belize-cruisingthecayes.html

I tried to email from the website. I received a reply to go to this website:

belize-development dot com. However, that site lists prices but not prices for that excursion. So, I email back to ask about that excursion and have not received a reply yet. We will be there 2/18 and that excursion might work if it wasn't too pricey. I was trying to avoid the 45min boat ride to Caye Caulker.

Archived