What pier for Jewel in Port Everglades

glgolfer

I don't know if it will be at the same berth when you sail, but for tommorow it is at berth 25. You can check the berth assignments on the website www.broward.com/port and click on the daily ship schedule and see were it will be a couple of days before you sail. It looks like it rotates #25 with the Enchantment. Have a good cruise and I hope this helps.:)

I don't know if it will be at the same berth when you sail, but for tommorow it is at berth 25. You can check the berth assignments on the website www.broward.com/port and click on the daily ship schedule and see were it will be a couple of days before you sail. It looks like it rotates #25 with the Enchantment. Have a good cruise and I hope this helps.:)

When I click on your link I go to Miamiherald.com. What do I click on to get to the berth assignments?

When I click on your link I go to Miamiherald.com. What do I click on to get to the berth assignments?

I don't know why you are getting the Miami Herald Link it should be the Port everglades link. Try this link again http://www.broward.org/port if it does not work when you click on it just go to web bar and type it in. Just tried it and it took me straight to it. Once you are in site just click on Daily Ship Schedules it will tell you the berths, arrival and departure times of all the ships in port also. It usually gives at least two days out have seen as many as three. Good luck. Let me know how it works for you. I use it because I will be sailing the Enchanment on Jan 8, 05.

I found it is best to ask your taxi driver. They always seem to know where the ships are and if there is a change in the berth. When we were on the Constellation a couple of years ago, we asked to go to the Pan American pier and the taxi driver corrected us and told us it had been moved to the pier in Old San Juan. A similar thing happened to family members traveling on the Golden Princess out of NYC. So I would ask your driver and not rely on what the cruise line tells you.

Archived