Woohoo

NikkiC

Woohoo we are booked and paid for. My sister and I are taking our daughters on there first cruise our second. Now to buy formal gowns its all very exciting:D.

Just logged onto P&O cruise website and put our booking details in and there it was cabin number and everything now I'm excited and cant wait just counting down and knocking off the days on my calendar worse than the kids.LOL

Nikki

I havent even been on my first cruise yet, and already I am looking into the next one! I have so loved this countdown bit - only 15 days to go for me!!! I know I will be in a depression when it is over, so I will have to book another to cheer me up:D

Thanks to everyone. Its funny my daughter who will be 17 has a list that everytime we get any bits she crosses off she is so orgainised and my niece will be 10 she is crossing off her days on the calendar and always says I can go in the kids room hey i dont need to spend all my time with you older ones, I think she is trying to ditch us already and we're not even on board yet.:rolleyes:

I havent even been on my first cruise yet, and already I am looking into the next one! I have so loved this countdown bit - only 15 days to go for me!!! I know I will be in a depression when it is over, so I will have to book another to cheer me up:D

You have no idea how bad the depression can get when your cruise is over...but you don't need to worry about that yet.

Just look forward to it & enjoy every minute of it. I love the Pacific Sun..she has a certain atmosphere about her that is very addictive!:D:D

Dont forget to get some fabulous formal photos...dont be too quick to buy the first one...if you get the photographers to keep all your photos together you can usually get a "special" on the second last day!!!! I bought four on the Diamond Princess and got two more free....:D

Even at ships prices the formal photos are a bargain compared to land based professional photos....

Believe me it is still as exciting when you book the second or third cruise, so we can all relate to your excitment.

It is a bit like winning lotto or something. I think it is a drug, a true addcition!!!

what have you done:eek::D:D

Keep stopping by here and as you see each cruise leave it is one cruise closer to yours.

Archived