Diving

mzhibbs

We may be considering diving while in St. Martin next Oct. I orginally planned to do the ship's dive in Nassau but it seems it's no longer being offered on the Mariner. Any advise as to dive opperators and diving experience here.

Thanks!

I'm really torn, we are suppose to charter a day sail for the whole family in St. Thomas and it really sounds awsome. Now if we could do that in St. Martin instead and dive in St. Thomas I would be up for that.

We dove together in Belize 2003! :D Hows your Hubby and mom? Good to see you are still diving. Just got back from an eastern on the Triumph Oct 23 - 30, 2004. I dove in St Thomas with Blue Island Divers. They pick you up at the end of the dock.

We dove a wreck (The Kennedy) and I think the T Tables. Lots of Southern Rays on both. A turtle greeted us on the second dive and found a :eek: sleeping nurse shark( Of course I had to pet it).

The vis could have been better, but any dive is better than no dive.

In St Maarten I dove with the Divi Resort Dive Shop. ;)

I Call the Resort 011-599-542-2333 and was transfered to the dive shop. I gave my name to reseve my spot. The vis was alot better. We dove the Carib Cargo wreck. There was some current. Twice as many southern rays and a they don't fear us so you can get close for pictures if you go it slow. A nice spoted eagle ray finished that dive. Second dive was the H.M.S. Proselyte. Lots of current but the dive went quickly(So it seemed).

What ship are you going on??

Email me with any question!

Bob

Archived