Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Beach

libbydic

Any one stay here recently I just got this Hotel on Priceline for Feb it isn't what I really wanted but for the price ($80 a night for 4 nights) it seems pretty good. Any one that can give me some feed back I'd appreciate it...

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Well I just got back from the Star and we stayed at the Holiday Inn on the Beach. It was fine. the rooms were clean the beds a bit uncomfortable, but ok. It is directly across from the beach which was nice and they had room service. The food was good. We would stay here again. Nice area, theres a bunch of bars on the street behind the hotel, at first it scared me, but they were just watching sports and no one bothered us. Take the freeway to get to the hotel and it only takes 10 mins. Take the streets and whew..... it takes awhile.
I will write my review this weekend on the cruise and include pics.

have fun

Just came back from pre-cruise stay. The rooms were clean (I think we had one of the newly renovated ones on the 3rd floor), but they had a certain smell to it. Location is great. I had walked into the hotel with low expectations based on the negative reviews on trip advisor, but it was fine. There's a $9.55 + tax charge for off location parking in the back.

• 2 weeks later...
[b]We stayed there last December and are going back next month for a night before the cruise and one night after.[/b]

[b]The hotel and rooms are clean and acceptable and of course we also like staying directly across the street from the beach. The hotel has been renovated from the days the kids would envade for spring break. Whatever you do don't stay at the Howard Johnson's on the beach it's horrible. [/b]

[b]Great outdoor cafe's just down the road from the Holiday Inn. About $18.00 cab ride from the airport and another $12.00 to the port - but really worth it for a couple of Canadians to enjoy the beach for an extra day![/b]

[b]Dan[/b]

Archived