Weight Limit Needed For Zipline

sheeba

it should say on the excursion info what it is I can tell you I'm a plus size and went ziplinning in costa rica the harness was very snug and they put two on me embarassing for sure , alos it was hard to climb the mountain in my out of shape state so the group went on and the guide stayed with me all the way through bless his heart it was a lot of fun but read about what exacually is required.

Someone posted on another thread that although the website says the weight limit is 275lbs, they can lower it depending on weather conditions. On the day she did the zipline they lowered it to 200lbs, and some people were turned away. So I guess if you are between 200-275, you may just have to wait and see what the limit is on the specific day that you are there.

I haven't done it yet (planning to in April), but I would assume that if RCCL's website lists the limit as 275 than the harness should be fine for someone 235. My fiance weighs 210lbs (probably will weigh 215 by day 6 of the cruise:D) and I will be heartbroken if he can't do it with me due to a lowered weight limit:(

Archived