leaving on feb 9th on the navigator with 5 yr old & 10 yr old need advice

maggieb1223

If you are looking for a beach day, I'd recommend Paradise Beach club. It's easy to take a taxi there on your own and there will be taxis waiting for you when you are ready to leave.

If you are looking for something else, try Cozumel Mini-golf then get some mexican pastry from the near by pastry shop. Walking around in town is easy and safe. You should head a couple of blocks back from the waterfront where you'll find the Mini-golf.

We have taken our grandkids to Paradise Beach many times and they love it. Stay on the right side, in front of the restaurant, and the ocean has the no rocks. To the far left it can get a little rocky for small ones feet. They even have a kids menu in the restaurant. We bring our own blow up kids floats and small buckets and shovels, and just leave them there. It is a great way to spend the day. They have a web site so you can see the beach club. Have fun!

If you are looking for something else, try Cozumel Mini-golf then get some mexican pastry from the near by pastry shop. Walking around in town is easy and safe. You should head a couple of blocks back from the waterfront where you'll find the Mini-golf.

Sadly, I'll have to retract my recommendation for mini-golf. I just read on another thread that it closed last week. The person who posted that information was the former co-owner who lives on the island, so I deem her information accurate. :(

We went with our kids, 8 and 10 at the time to Cozumel last July. It was there first cruise. My DH didn't want to do a beach excursion because we can do that anytime. So we did the Dune Buggy tour through Island Marketing. As part of the tour we went snorkeling, saw ruins, went to a beach, and drove to the east side of the island. We still had time afterwards to do some shopping around the pier.

I would also recommend swimming with the dolphins. That is what we are planning the next time we go to Cozumel.

Archived