We need a nice beach!

Charisse4

Isn't there a decent beach (black sand/white sand) near the port? I've been to Costa Rica before but we did the ziplining / banana plantation tour with Oscar Brown. (It was great by the way)This time we'd just like to relax on the beach.

• 1 month later...

Some of us on the cruise were thinking of the same thing, relaxing on a local beach. There are some of us, ( group of 10 ) who want to do zip lining again since we did it in Honduras last time, but those of us that want to relax, has anyone just hung out at a beach near the port??? thanks

Isn't there a decent beach (black sand/white sand) near the port? I've been to Costa Rica before but we did the ziplining / banana plantation tour with Oscar Brown. (It was great by the way)This time we'd just like to relax on the beach.

You didn't say what port?

• 1 month later...
We will be in Puerto Limon. :o

Yea there are 2 beaches. There is a black sand beach which I did not go to. There is a white sand beach called playa bonita about 5 miles away. It is very nice. Lovely breakers. Suggest you hire a taxi from the port for round trip.

• 1 month later...

Archived