Use of personal water bottles for free drinks at buffet?

jt58203

Can't speak for Celebrity, but, just got off a Royal Caribbean cruise, where, it was stated very specifically that they would NOT refill water bottles for 'sanitary reasons'. No problem, I got a couple of glasses of ice water, and refilled it myself

Wouldn't surprise me of Celebrity has the same policy

Can't speak for Celebrity, but, just got off a Royal Caribbean cruise, where, it was stated very specifically that they would NOT refill water bottles for 'sanitary reasons'. No problem, I got a couple of glasses of ice water, and refilled it myself

Wouldn't surprise me of Celebrity has the same policy

I don't know if it is a rule with Celebrity, but we are just off Galaxy and I saw several people doing the same thing. Filling glasses of drinks and then filling their water bottles.

Celebrity were selling very nice personal water bottles with some kind of holder, but we were running late and I didn't get to get a good look or price. Then I didn't see them again. I wish I would have bought one.:(

Its more the personal water bottles. It really is unsanitary to fill your personal water bottle directly from the spout of the public drink dispensers. Very easy way to spread germs/diseases.

I myself am probably a little more germaphobic than most, but, don't have a problem with calling people out in public for doing something like that.

The people who take the few cups of the beverage then transfer that into their water bottles have the right idea.

Please refrain from doing this everyone.

Its more the personal water bottles. It really is unsanitary to fill your personal water bottle directly from the spout of the public drink dispensers. Very easy way to spread germs/diseases.

I myself am probably a little more germaphobic than most, but, don't have a problem with calling people out in public for doing something like that.

The people who take the few cups of the beverage then transfer that into their water bottles have the right idea.

Please refrain from doing this everyone.

Do you call out people that refill their coffee cup or glass as well? How do you fill your water class without touching it first?

Most personal sports bottles do not fit under the dispensers so you need to use a glass to fill them just like everyone else does. The only thing you don’t want to do is have your personal items (anything) touch the dispenser nozzle. I’ve brought both personal sports bottles, coffee travel mugs and filled them myself since I started cruising. :rolleyes:

Archived