Solstice specialty Dining nights

av01bps

We plan to choose the two nights that we leave port the latest. We love to watch the sail-away and don't want to miss it on any night. On two nights, we don't sail until 6:00 pm. So we'll make our reservations for 8 or 8:30 so we're not rushed.

It may also depend on your itinerary- if you're at a port where you plan to stay on board - or if it's a sea day - you may want to dine in a specialty restaurant. We're going to be in Kusadasi, Turkey, for example, and don't have any big plans, so the specialty restaurant will be a nice treat. Some folks also consider when the formal nights are, as there's usually steak and / or lobster on the menu on those nights, and they don't want to miss that. Good luck deciding!

Which two nights would you choose to eat in the speciaty restaraunts and why? Thanks

I have reservations booked for Murano for the second formal night, a Friday, as it seems this is the night of the biggest disappointment in the menu in the MDR. So we are getting all dressed up for this night and will dine in Murano.:)

Still working on Tuscan Grille reservations for another night, and we might do our very first dinner en cabin on the St Maarten stop as we will not be done with our excursion until 5:30 or and I don't think I'll want to break the day's pace by dressing for dinner, anywhere.;) So, this will be a first for us, and I am looking forward to that as much as any other dining venue.

Archived