Deck at the front of the boat?

mlklm

We are going on our first NCL cruise after 4 cruises on Carnival in the last two years. We have found that on Carnival that not all the boats have a deck that you can access to get a view of the front of the boat.

We are going on the Norwegian Jewel in 2 weeks - does anyone know if we can get to a deck at the FRONT of the ship ?

Thanks in advance !

We are going on our first NCL cruise after 4 cruises on Carnival in the last two years. We have found that on Carnival that not all the boats have a deck that you can access to get a view of the front of the boat.

We are going on the Norwegian Jewel in 2 weeks - does anyone know if we can get to a deck at the FRONT of the ship ?

Thanks in advance !

Usually, only only the up[per decks of 13 and so can you see from the front of the ship. The frontmost portions of the bow are usually off limits on lower decks.

On the Fantasy class boats for Carnival there is a really nice passenger deck at the front were you can stand and see forward.

We were on the Carnival Destiny in December and did not like the fact that there was no place where we could see forward on the boat.

We have been hoping that the NCL boats, and specifically the Jewel, would have something that would permit this type of view - it is great with the wind in your face :)

On Majesty deck 7 (promenade) you can stand right beneath the bridge. Although it's not the very front where you're not allowed, it feels like it is. It's especially cool at night.

Ahhh, it's wonderful in that spot ... spent a lot of time there going to/from Bermuda. But it's not the Jewel. (Sorry) But this post brought back great memories!

Ahhh, it's wonderful in that spot ... spent a lot of time there going to/from Bermuda. But it's not the Jewel. (Sorry) But this post brought back great memories!

Hey Bonnie.. Good to see you. Been awhile.

Hey Bonnie.. Good to see you. Been awhile.

Thanks. I'm back for more! More of NCL that is. We're booked on the Spirit in April & can't wait. This time we're going w/ our kids (we took them on Carnival in Aug) & I can't wait to do it the Freestyle way w/ them. It just makes so much more sense than assigned dining times, esp w/ kids.

But I haven't missed a day of these boards ... it's officially an obsession.

• 1 month later...

We are now a few weeks back from our cruise on the Jewel and there are LOTS of places where you can get a view forward on the ship

- the sundeck on top at the front is great for this !!

BTW - the cruise was great, but I think I like Carnival better

Archived