captain marvins

Warrior64

I would have to agree! We have used them twice. Once on a cruise, once private trip when we stayed in Grand Cayman's for a week. Both times were great and we will be booking with them again at the end of the month for our next cruise. Stingray City is such fun!

We stayed in a condo on the beach that is managed by Turtle Nest Inn Christmas 2007. It was wonderful. My dh and three grown childern. Everyone LOVED everything about the trip. The location was really nice, away from the busy cruise and tourist area. We had a car and spent everyday just exploring the island. If you do a search of my user name, you will see the posts I've made regarding the island and activities. Also, there is a link to my pictures from this vacation in my signature.

Unless there is something new, there is only one AI resort and it didn't look that nice to our family. There are tons of Condos for rent. There are nice hotels on Seven Mile Beach, but they are expensive. Actually, everything on the island is a bit expensive. Check out my other posts and let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you out with any info.

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone likes different experiences. I can only say that this is defiantly not an experience you can have everyday. It’s a bit of an adventure with no real risk. I found the rays interesting and beautiful. If you like snorkeling or diving, you will enjoy this. If you are "creeped out" easily, this is probably not for you. The boat ride out is nice also. "To each their own."

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely NO reason to stay in an all-inclusive even if there was one. Cayman has tons of great restaurants, condos with kitchens, supermarkets like we have in US -- why limit yourself to one restaurant -- we have been there two separate weeks in past & LOVED IT!! Unfortunately our FAVORITE condo was destroyed by Hurricane Ivan & haven't found another favorite yet. Plus we own timeshare points and there are so FEW timeshares on Cayman that it's quite difficult to get an exchange.

Archived