Tell me all about the Splendor!

Jenbo57

Great ship? Not so great ship? What did you like/not like? Will you share photos?!?

We just booked for December! I'm excited to be cruising on the Splendor, although pink has never been my favorite color! :D

I was on board the Splendor for her first sailing from the US.

I LOVE the ship! There really wasn't a thing that bothered me or that I didn't enjoy!

You can find my pics here:

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff313/mach_man/Splendor%201/

and here:

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff313/mach_man/Splendor%202/

We were on the Splendor in Europe. Loved the ship.

Head toward the back of the ship on the right hand side and there is lounge chairs with thick comfy pads in a quiet area.

My favourite thing was the Under the Stars movie screen which has the option of being covered by a retractable roof, amazing sound system and very good movies. Another favourite was the Matre D', he sang almost every night at dinner and had a great voice, bit of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin etc. Made dinner time a real treat.

Can't wait to go back!

I was just on the Splendor last week. It was my first cruise so I can't compare it with other ships, but I thought it was great. I liked the decor - although I admit it is a lot of pink. It didn't take long to learn my way around. I loved sitting in the lobby when one of the staff would play piano music. It was so calming (especially because the rest of the ship was pretty loud!). But I had a great time. :)

Thanks for the input, all...it sounds like we picked a good one!

And Mach...love your pictures! I hope you don't mind that I copied an exterior shot to my desktop! Perfect view of our extended balcony cabin. Woo-hoo!!!

Archived