PapaBear - have fun with us tour, great!!

newlu

Hi,

After asking so many questions, I decided to write my short review now that I am back. Booked a tour with have fun with us, and we got papabear as our tour guide. He is great, was so nice and loves his island! I had requested to go to Emerald beach after our tour, he took us there at the end and arrange for our transportation (as he could not come back and pick us up). He also gave us a small discount for that, but he was so great, that we gave him the full amount, since we wanted to go to Emerald Beach and not one of the 3 in his package. Emerald Beach is beautiful, quiet, and we had lunch at the Best Western Hotel. Nice day!! Dont hesitate to book with Havefunwithus, am glad I did.

newlu

Hi Newlu,

thanx so much for writing this review....you did exactly what we were thinking about with our day in St.Thomas!

What tour did you do with Papa bear, what did you see, how much did it cost with Emerald Beach as your last stop?

Also, who picked you up at Emerald Beach, were there many taxis around, is it it easy enough to get a taxi back to the ship ontime?

Could you please give an approx. breakdown of a time schedule of your day in St.Thomas

Thanx again so much!!!

Hi,

His tour is about 90 minutes, he talks alot about everything while going up to the mountain top (famous banana daiquiri, not so good for us, we had better). He talks about the government, how they did the airport, the last hurricanes, he makes stops and makes you smell different plants, etc. and the view from mountain top is quite impressive. He then took us to Emerald upon my request, so he charged us $20 per person instead of $25 but we still gave him $25.00 per person. He then spoke to a guy there and made sure he would pick us up at 3:30pm (that's what we wanted) and he was there. That was $6.00 per person back to the ship. We were only 2 ships in port, so it was great. But more than that, you would be stuck in traffic. Hope this helps, his tour was just what we wanted, and the beach at Emerald was fantastic, and I had seen Magen's Bay before, liked Emerald better. The only thing, the food at the Best Western was not the best, but burgers and sandwiches were OK.

newlu

Do you have an email address for the have fun with us tour company. I am in a wheelchair, and can walk short distances, but your tour sounds like it would be great for my husband and myself. We just want to get a feel of the area, but not be an all day thing. And we don't want to pay a fortune, but feel safe. Thanks for any info. d

Do you have an email address for the have fun with us tour company. I am in a wheelchair, and can walk short distances, but your tour sounds like it would be great for my husband and myself. We just want to get a feel of the area, but not be an all day thing. And we don't want to pay a fortune, but feel safe. Thanks for any info. d

We were with Papa Bear in May and he/it was great!:D http://www.havefunwithus.net/index.html

Archived