left handed knitter

My husband and I will be on the Regatta cruise Viking,Castle, and Kings leaving from Dover July13 2009 and we are looking for a couple to share excursions. We would like to hire a private car and driver rather than using the ships excursions. We don't like buses and have been able to do this before.

My husband and I will be on the Regatta cruise Viking,Castle, and Kings leaving from Dover July13 2009 and we are looking for a couple to share excursions. We would like to hire a private car and driver rather than using the ships excursions. We don't like buses and have been able to do this before.

Left Handed Knitter,

There is a special part of the Cruise Critic message boards set aside for passengers on a specific sailing to connect with each other. This section is called the "Roll Call".

Roll Calls are segregated first by cruise line, then by ship, then by sailing. So, on the Roll Call you will only be communicating with others who will be on your cruise.

As it happens, your sailing of the Regatta has an active Roll Call running already:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=810374&highlight=july+2009

You're getting into the planning of this rather late, but we wish you the best of luck in finding like minded shipmates!

Stan & Jim

I like buses. I never hear A good word about buses. I find them very comfortable,seats recline you can adjust the air conditioning, I find pleanty of leg room and I like the fact that there BIG.Small vans and cars get out of there way.Always there to pick you up at the dock, and most times bring you back ON TIME.The ship never leaves if a bus is late.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived