Fab Tours in Belize

PrairieWinterCruiser

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I just got back a couple of weeks ago from Belize. We used fab tours. We booked them on the pier. The tour guys were great. They have their own private beach island, with lounge chairs, umbrellas, floating mats, and bathrooms. It wasn't crowded at all less than 50 people. It was a nice beach. If you go, there is a beautiful beach area that they really don't tell you about, to find it walk all the way back the wooden pathway. When you get to the beach there, it is paradise, no one was even there, it's the picture of the beach on the website. They also sell drinks and food there. If I am ever back, I would go again!

Hello,

I just got back a couple of weeks ago from Belize. We used fab tours. We booked them on the pier.!

Did they offer other tours at the pier as well such as the shark ray snorkeling off of Caye Caulker?

Thanks Tammlynn

They also offered snorkeling. I am not sure about anything else. We wasn't sure at first that we wanted to do the beach, and there guide even took us to other tour companies that would offer what we wanted. But then we picked them, they were great!

Thank you for the info. I guess I will wait until I get to Belize. I have been to Belize before but never stopped and looked around for the excursions available at the pier, I have always made advance reservations. I would really like to snorkel this time, but if the weather doesn't cooperate I don't want to be locked in to an excursion. Thanks again!

Yeah at first they said they couldn't take us to the ship but then they did take us straight there.Our ship was the Independence of the Seas. We gave them a nice tip. It was a bouncy ride back. When you get to the pier the fab guys have yellow shirts on. My husband said the visibility was pretty good. I think they may have snorkled for an hour or a little longer and then they bring the snorklers to the beach also. I am glad to help let me know if you need anything else.

Archived