where is she

wadeham

has anyone seen the oasis of the seas, lately. Come on we have not seen one new photo since early january. She has to be somewhere:(

She is hiding in all of the snow in Finland. JMHO I think that RCCL will wait untill they can get better pics after the snow does start to melt just to make the picture look better. I dont know just a hunch:rolleyes:

She is hiding in all of the snow in Finland. JMHO I think that RCCL will wait untill they can get better pics after the snow does start to melt just to make the picture look better. I dont know just a hunch:rolleyes:

I have to say tho the some of the pictures with snow and the Oasis are pretty cool! :D

Even having a status report for us would help kindle the fires during the winter. Perhaps a photo or two of what some of the cabins look like at this stage or a snapshot of the ship builders doing their best work on a proud ship would tide up over for at least a week.

If the public can feel they can see and feel part of the ship's creation there would be that much more motivation to taking a cruise on her. It would certainly be good publicity for RCI. They could send me over there to take some pictures to share with everyone - and they wouldn't even have to pay me a salary! (I wouldn't turn down any OBC though).

Maybe the photo fairy will be showing up soon for us with cabin fever.

has anyone seen the oasis of the seas, lately. Come on we have not seen one new photo since early january. She has to be somewhere:(

They recently posted some new "under construction" photo's dated Jan 31 on the oassisoftheseas.com website.

Archived