Time difference on Celebrity?

FlyGirl22

I am sailing from Miami on Century on 3/28, which is after the USA switches to Daylight Savings time. So I'm wondering if the times listed for being in Grand Cayman (0730-1700) are SHIP time, or ISLAND time, which will be one hour behind? How can I find out what time the last tender will be?

I'm trying to figure out if we have enough time for a full day excursion, and one member of our group is a nervous nelly about getting back to the ship on time.

Thanks!

I am sailing from Miami on Century on 3/28, which is after the USA switches to Daylight Savings time. So I'm wondering if the times listed for being in Grand Cayman (0730-1700) are SHIP time, or ISLAND time, which will be one hour behind? How can I find out what time the last tender will be?

I'm trying to figure out if we have enough time for a full day excursion, and one member of our group is a nervous nelly about getting back to the ship on time.

Thanks!

The ships usually will ajust their official clocks to the local time and notify the passengers in advance to reset their own clocks.

Archived