Laundry Facilities on Navigator of the Seas?

Cruiser83

Can anyone tell me if Navigator of the Seas has laundry facilities on board? I was on the Carnival Valor a few years ago, and they had washing machines and dryers on some of the floors for passengers to use. I'm wondering if NOS has anything like this? This will help me know how much to pack! :)

Can anyone tell me if Navigator of the Seas has laundry facilities on board? I was on the Carnival Valor a few years ago, and they had washing machines and dryers on some of the floors for passengers to use. I'm wondering if NOS has anything like this? This will help me know how much to pack! :)

No RCCL ship has passenger laundry. You can send things out for cleaning but can't do it yourself.

No self-service laundries on any RCI ships. They do offer fairly reasonable laundry and dry cleaning services. Irons, including travel irons, are among the items which you are NOT allowed to bring on board.:)

Now pass the popcorn.:rolleyes:

No RCI ship has washing machines or dryers for passenger use, they do offer a laundry service for a fee:(

Here is the link for the laundry prices just in case you are interested. ;) This is what is on the RCCL website now, so I assume these are the current prices.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do;jsessionid=000034t_iK5ufbDw89Bc5L-N-Pa:13hldil87?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Onboard+Extras&faqId=287&faqSubjectId=337&faqType=faq

Archived