Cruise Ship Smoking Policies

duckie22

I know that RCCL will no longer allow smoking in staterooms unless you have a balcony and then you can only smoke on your balcony. Can anyone tell me what the policy is for the other lines especially Princess?

Thanks - Linda D.

from the Princess web site

Smoking is not allowed in the dining rooms, or any other food service area, or in the show lounges and theaters. Smoking is permitted in staterooms, stateroom balconies, and designated areas. As a courtesy to your fellow passengers, please refrain from smoking pipes and cigars in all public rooms.

I know that RCCL will no longer allow smoking in staterooms unless you have a balcony and then you can only smoke on your balcony. Can anyone tell me what the policy is for the other lines especially Princess?

Thanks - Linda D.

Thanks - Linda D.

Cruise Critic had an article a couple of months ago that gave the policy on all the cruise lines......here is the link.....

http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=225

Might as well get it from the horses mouth......:p

Archived