Princess Circle Perks on Carnival?

CRUISENAV8R

I know they are the same company, but no where has Carnival asked if I am a member on another of their ships. I thought there was reciprocal benefits among their lines. Did they stop, or do I just need to ask when I get on the ship.

Thanks

Nope, they do not apply to others lines.

You are entitled to past guest rate (if available) on the sister lines but that's it. It's too bad really as I have no incentive to try other Carnival Corp. lines even after hitting platinum on CCL since I have to start all over...

Maybe next time. :(

Carnival has a recently new vice president of marketing, Jim Berra, who is VERY into customer retention and appreciation... He's reviewing the perks for past guests and possibly cross line perks...

I hope so. I have several pieves about Carnival Corp and CCL. This is one. The other big one is the habit of dropping price after you pay in full.:mad:

The only reason I have not tried another company is CCL and HAL still have the 150% single fare instead of the 200% other lines charge.

I told my TA to look for a line with 150% suppliment better for 2010 or no cruises.:(

Archived