Has anyone arranged cave tubing in Belize with private operator?

MYMOTHERSCHILD

cavetubing DOT com with yhonni was a great tour for us. We watched alot of people toting their own tubs up the hill to get to the point you go in, our guides carried ours, also they put us in small groups and each had our own private guide to pull us through the caves, it felt very safe, plus someone to point out things to us in the caves. We totally enjoyed this tour.

Carole

Actually...I believe...that's how most people do it! We did it this past summer...with a private tour operator...there are several. I don't think Carnival is booking this excursion themselves any more. But yes, there are lots of tour groups out there. And they all do a pretty good job.

If you've done cave tubing with private tour guide in Belize, tell me your experience, please.

MMC

We arranged thru Major Tom. They had bad weather..rain in Belize. The ship cancelled it's cave tubing excursion but not Major Tom, when the main caves are flooded he takes you to the Crystal Caves which are fed by underground springs. The guides were excellent. Our safety was the number one concern and they share their knowledge of the Belizean history with us. They love what they are doing. The caves are beautiful. If I go back to Belize I would book again with Major Tom!

Archived