Which Stingray City Waverunner Excursion?

NavigatorBride

Buffetfan,

I am booked with Gcaymanexcursions. We are going on second week of April. Little nervous but excited. I will post a review as soon as I get back.

Mollyandgigi, thanks, thats what I thought I would expect.

Kathy

It all sounds good. Something new to try.

Awesome, Julzizzle--good to hear it--we will be with Fat Fish next Monday during our stop in GC!! :) Can't wait to hear more!

Peter was SO nice! Our tour was scheduled for 8:30 but we actually were in port at 7:30 their time! One of the fellow "Fat Fisher's" called him on her cellphone and he came to pick us up early! I don't know if you are doing jet skis or just the boat...but the jet ski's were SO FUN but very rough (and we were told we were there on a "calm day!"). It dosen't matter to us because we are used to rough (off-roading, etc) but for the fickle it would not be a good thing! I was a little freaked out by the whole sting ray thing but Peter was GREAT in making you feel comfortable. He took his time and never rushed you. We did not stop at Kaibo like others on TripAdvior have talked about but we snorkeled instead! Snorkeling there was SOOOOOO cool! GC is my new FAVE place!! The water was SO beautiful and clear!! I have never seen anything like it! Anyways, FFA was AWESOME and WELL worth the money!!!

Archived