Catching a 11:15 flight out of Tampa??

crazycruzer68

Is this possible? The next flight is 4:30, not sure I want to wait around the long.

If there are no delays when the ship ports - it is possible. The port and the airport are close to each so a quick taxi ride is the best option. Depending on what airline you are on they may offer on board check-in? You will have to be the first off the ship to make it work and security lines usually move quickly.

We had an 11:30 flight out of Tampa when we came in on the Legend. We did not do self-assist but got off in plenty of time. Just make sure you go to the Pursor's desk and let them know you have an early flight...they will put you in the first group off the ship after self assist. And the self assist line was horrendous! I would much rather do it the way we did it. I belive we were at the airport by 9:30...

Yes you can we had the 11:05 flight to NYC. Let the cruise line take your luggard to the airport. It worth it. You will be one of the first to get off the ship. Their were plenty of taxis waiting to take people to airport.

When we got to NYC all the luggage was their.

Archived