IOS-1560 Gr.suite

DBG258RTR

We were on Independence last June and were in Grand Suite 1564 which is directly over the hot tub, very nice cabin with extra large balcony but one big draw back from our point of view no sun at all on the balcony at any time. Your Suite 1560 is next door but not completly over the hot tub so you will get half shade and half sun just right we think. As for noise etc. never noticed anything at all. We are back on Independence this June and can't wait, you will love it.

Well ATTY,

Your an attorney so I'm sure you can afford a Grand Suite just as much as I can.

I'm a small business owner with two little girls so I'm lucky I can afford my plane tickets :)

I'm a small business owner with two little girls so I'm lucky I can afford my plane tickets :)

Haha. I know the feeling. I am just hoping that there will be 2 balcony rooms open so I can upgrade at the port. I have never sailed in an inside cabin. I might go stir crazy.

Haha. I know the feeling. I am just hoping that there will be 2 balcony rooms open so I can upgrade at the port. I have never sailed in an inside cabin. I might go stir crazy.

Heh....according to the website, there is still one JS open

Atty,

My sincere apologies for assuming you are an attorney.

Hey, I know how it is. I'm not pretending to be something I'm not. I work 2 jobs trying to help my sons through college. But we are able to afford a Grand Suite because 5 of us are pooling our money for it; my sons, two of their friends, and myself.

I look forward to meeting you!

Oh and I use my frequent flyer miles for our airfare.

Archived