Some VERY active threads - amazing!!

Tom-n-Cheryl

Even if you are a lurker, the crazies thread is very enjoyable. I still browse it occasionally. I actually was part of the original thread on the foggy day in January 2008; when I realized I would not be able to "Cruise with the Crazies" I backed out of posting. I have been a fan of Mach's posts since before he became "Host Mach". Anyone who is a fan of the Conquest should search for some of his old reviews. I still send him a note on the boards occasionally and he is always gracious enough to answer questions or send old menus or capers. I don't want to leave any of the Crazies out, but I'd like to give shout outs to their "Poster in Chief", billsrobb (Robb) who I met on my Conquest cruise last February, and to LambKnuckles (aka Lambie) and sixgun8, who always manage to make me smile when I read their posts.

Thanks for the shout. I appreciate it.

Robb

Poster-In-Chief

You're avatar is great. I'm here brushing the "ant/fly" of my screen. Better dye my hair blonder. :eek:

LOL, every time I see one of her/his posts I do the same thing.

I am not officially a "Crazy" but I have met quite a few of them through another group Saints and Sinners, and I will become one when Carnival puts out the rest of2010 pricing.

I stumbled across CC a little over a year ago and started reading.The group cruises are a great thing,there are some people that really benefit from the reduced deposits and payout time for their cruise.I picked one that had an itinerary that i liked and booked. Yea,the threads move fast, and some people have long standing relationships,but I never really felt like an outsider, maybe a "new kid". That did not last for long as they were very welcoming. I have made some friends that I know i will have for life. I have 2 more CC cruises booked and expect to meet more wonderful people.One more good thing about the groups, you can get a great price along with group perks and be as involved in the group as you want/dont want to be. Surely there will be people in that group you will like, and if you dont thats cool too,its a big ship and always something to do.

Archived