Review - Independence - 6 days - Belize, Costa Maya, Cozumel

I loved your review!! I was wondering if you can get free juice and water anywhere on the ship during the day. Can my daughter go get water from a bar for free? Do they have lemonade?

Thanks

We just got off the IOS Sunday...

Real orange juice and apple juice were available in the Windjammer for breakfast.

Iced tea and lemonade were there for lunch.

Both times had iced water available.

These were included in the cruise fare, not extra.

Sorry, don't know about the bar for water...

We just got off the IOS Sunday...

Real orange juice and apple juice were available in the Windjammer for breakfast.

Iced tea and lemonade were there for lunch.

Both times had iced water available.

These were included in the cruise fare, not extra.

Sorry, don't know about the bar for water...

Thanks Sue! That's exactly right. :D

And like you, I don't know about the bar and iced water.

I know that they not only have it in the above places mentioned, but they also have it in Sorrento's Pizza place as well. So if your daughter is closer to that location, have her go there for water.

And also white milk and chocolate milk is no extra charge. Available in the WJ, dining room and in Cafe Promenade.

MAZANDSTEVE - awww thanks. :D

castawaymam -yep she can bring her own skates. And I also forgot to mention that they have PRIVATE ice skating lessons. I don't know how much they are off the top of my head. But they are available.

GOOD EYE!!!!!! :D The shoes are Black and Gold, the colors of the Steelers who were playing in the SuperBowl that night. She couldn't decide which color to wear so she thought I was the coolest mom in the world for suggesting she wear both...lol. {yep, little things amuse an 8 year old...lol}

See, I knew there had to be a logical explanation!! ;)

We have asked for water for our son from some of the bars throughout the ship, they have always been happy to provide a complimentary cup of ice water. On good days, even with a few cherries thrown in!! ;)

I am soooo excited...it's been many years since we've cruised and this will be our boys first cruise!

One question...we booked 2 connecting ov rooms on deck 3 (the only ov connecting rooms left)...it appears to be really close to the bar "raven". Do you think it will be really loud at night?

At this point I don't care too much as I'm just happy to have the 2 rooms.

But, I was just curious?

I am soooo excited...it's been many years since we've cruised and this will be our boys first cruise!

One question...we booked 2 connecting ov rooms on deck 3 (the only ov connecting rooms left)...it appears to be really close to the bar "raven". Do you think it will be really loud at night?

At this point I don't care too much as I'm just happy to have the 2 rooms.

But, I was just curious?

Ohhh I see the cabins next to the first level of Raven. That club extends two decks. So the one wall would be across from your cabin right?

I would start a new posts and ask about "Noise on Deck 3 - Freedom Class"

I don't have any personal experience with that but I am sure someone here does. :)

I loved your review!! I was wondering if you can get free juice and water anywhere on the ship during the day. Can my daughter go get water from a bar for free? Do they have lemonade?

Thanks

I know on both Sovereign or Freedom my DD was able to get ice water from the bar (the bar tender did not always like it but...). She only drinks water and milk. I am almost certain the did not have lemonade but I could be wrong. We used my soda cup (the refillable one from the package) for her water when we went to the pool.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi just back from the 6 day Indy cruise. Loved it .I did have a massage on Passion Island. I did 30 minutes and it was $45. They also had one for 20 min at $35 but that one didnt included the legs. It was wonderful .Nice breeze and sunny.:)

Archived