Free Parking at Miami Hotel?

yahooyou81

On the cruise I went to in Galveston many hotels offered free parking for you while you were on your cruise. Does anyone know of any hotels in miami that offer this? and if not does anyone know any good parking garages or something like that near the cruise terminal?

On the cruise I went to in Galveston many hotels offered free parking for you while you were on your cruise. Does anyone know of any hotels in miami that offer this? and if not does anyone know any good parking garages or something like that near the cruise terminal?

Try park/sleep/fly/ miami. There is a few that offer free parking with a 1 night stay pre-cruise. Miami Airport-east Laquinta is the cheapest at around $130 night and a free shuttle to the port (Let them know at check-in you need shuttle),There is also the Red Roof/Comfort Inn/Sleep inn for around the same price but not sure about free shuttle to the port with them.With all of these you must find your own way back to the hotel after the cruise(taxi) about 30$ with tip.( You do leave your car with them in a open lot, so not sure how safe your car will be, especially if u have out of state plates).

The safest and more reasonable place to stay and park i found was the Hampton inn blue lagoon which has a parking garage accessable but room card, but u pay around $200 a night to stay and park for the week. You also pay for the shuttle to the port at $10 a person., so i ends up costing u about $260 total for transit to-from port and the stay.

I prefer to get a cheaper hotel, i found springhill suites for $110 for next April, looks ok/good reviews on trip advisor, and park at the port where your car would be a lot safer in a parking garage with security, no real public access(cost $160) week for total of $270. For the extra $10 rather have my car close to get to/saves time waiting for shuttles/taxi's, just way more convient. Just my opinion, Good Luck whatever way u choose.

Any hotels offering parking will be very near the airport and not near the port. If there is more than 2 of you it is easier and faster to just cab it to the port and more cost efficient if the hotels are charging 10+ dollars for the shuttle per person.

Be sure to research the hotel and the location. Some of the cheaper ones are in unsavory neighborhoods. Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon is nice and rates will vary depending on demand when you are traveling.

Use parksleepandfly.com to check out deals. We use them all the time for Chicago departures. So far I have never been able to get lower rates than what is posted there. Read recent reviews on trip advisor.

Archived