RM 7393 balcony, on Victory. Any pics out there???

holdon216

Two adults and a 12 year old in the room. It has one upper. I am told it has a chair with the upper over it. I am unable to find any pictures anywhere of that type room. CAN YOU HELP???

Thanks

You could try contacting this poster.... they last posted Feb 1, 2009 so probably still on the board PM or post on recent thread)

Arrival We did VIP embarkation and were on the ship in about 15 - 30 minutes. We had a balconly cabin 7393 Empress Deck. Cabin held three people - upper berth.

The food on the ship was okay. The ship was clean. Malcom in the Middle was the cruise director.

The first two days was breezy and cool on the balcony. The ship had to arrive in Cozumel Monday at midnight instead of Tuesday due to a medical emergency. My father was able to have his dialysis treatment in Mexico with no problem. Our guide who assisted us in Mexico

told us that a woman had heart failure. If you do not dock at the International Mall in Cozumel do not go there to buy liquor because they will not sell it to you.

Grand Cayman During dinner on the sea day before Grand Cayman-- it was announced that we would be tendering in Grand Cayman that night at midnight because of another medical emergency. No one was able to tender because of it being dangerous at night.

My dad was able to receive his dialysis treatment in Grand Cayman. The nurses were very friendly. We had lunch at Breezes. Very expensive lunch -- conch fritters and crab cakes, two Mojitos and a diaquri. Lunch cost us $80.00--not worth the price.

Jamaica Didn't do Dunn's - I was out voted by my group. instead we went to the gardens, not worth the money($10.00 versus $15.00 Dunn's). The vendors all wanted you to visit their stands -- they asked politely.

It took a long time to go through customs. Will answer questions.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=678767&highlight=victory+7393

Archived